Like My Rear?

Thanks joker, that's one of the sickest looking rockets ever!!! :D

Thanks mate. It looked like this more recently, before it ate its own gearbox. It will look a lot different when I get it back. It will have new shocks, levers, seat, front wheel and paint job.

Last edited:
I'd love to know what that thing does at the track. Take her on a date to a 1/4 mile drag strip for a "test and tune" night, chicks dig it.

I'd love to know what that thing does at the track. Take her on a date to a 1/4 mile drag strip for a "test and tune" night, chicks dig it.

Been there, done that, and discovered that my excess of mass (294lbs) is only exceeded by my lack of talent. :(

I did the Run Wot Ya Brung at the Bulldog Bash and my best time was 11.5 with a TS of 125mph. How crap is that for 293 bhp and 227 ft / lbs?? I have a list of excuses from having trouble getting into second (an early symptom of the gearbox issue), having trouble feeding in the lock-up clutch trying second gear starts, still being smashed after the partying the night before, etc, etc.

I'll stick to what I'm good at from now on. Hunting race reps in North Wales is much more fun anyway.

Lush

Looks fantastic..

Would you mind letting me know where you got the carbon bits from??

I want some of those, particularly the rear end - but still to be able to have the touring seat on there somehow..

Back