Just ordered a different set from the ones suggested by @Kevin frazier - the SuperBrite ones are too snug for my taste -- I just imagine parking some time and noticing the lens missing - and I don't want to glue them.
My lense cover (cap) has 4 tabs, to remove my lense is a 1/4in. spin either way and pull off, are yours like that

they should fit fine if not I can uses spare set, you probably already know but that mirrored bulb housing has a little room to push into chrome housing the only thing holding in position is the rubber gasket that holds the plastic mirrored bulb housing, it can be set deeper there’s space in there

they should fit fine if not I can uses spare set, you probably already know but that mirrored bulb housing has a little room to push into chrome housing the only thing holding in position is the rubber gasket that holds the plastic mirrored bulb housing, it can be set deeper there’s space in there
I took mine out to see about hooking up resistors there but decided to put resistors beside battery at turn signal plugs, more room was there

3A35AC4F-32D4-44C8-9F47-D0D985859D44.png
I think we're talking about two different things.

The first set I ordered will not fit:

SuperBriteLEDs 15S base

The second set will be your PROAUTO set.
Yeah the pro auto Harley ones fit
I think we're talking about two different things.

The first set I ordered will not fit:

SuperBriteLEDs 15S base

The second set will be your PROAUTO set.
were talking about same thing Harley led lights I ordered from pro auto on amazon. I was just saying if you need a little extra room like norm does seat the housing further in like Croft did

Kevin, Just curious where you got that cool radiator insert? /back-to-your-regular-scheduled-LED-turn-signals-topic :rolleyes::ninja:
-MIG

Back