Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
14359E1B-8DEA-41E9-8DE8-8EFD2632BA79.png

These plug in like a bulb, install two resistors at turn signal plugs and that’s it, they’re bright

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin, great idea but how did you get the screws back in. I tried the radiantz leds from my Harley(similar to yours) but could not get the lens back on.
I have a touring model the lense covers fit back on fine, that light is a perfect fit on mine

The Touring model seems to have different turn signals than the standard, they look similar to the Harley ones. Oh well, using led bulbs and changing relay, will see how that works.

I replaced all the lights with leds and added an electronic flasher, works great and looks good. Only issue is the dash light doesn't blink, not a big deal though as long as everything else works.

I ordered the SUPERBRITE LEDs from a link someone else posted, and find those bulbs are too long to fit in the Touring turn signal housings.

2A7DF614-1345-49E7-AC59-71DE282E42A0.png

I ordered the SUPERBRITE LEDs from a link someone else posted, and find those bulbs are too long to fit in the Touring turn signal housings.
I ordered the SUPERBRITE LEDs from a link someone else posted, and find those bulbs are too long to fit in the Touring turn signal housings.[/QUOTE fit nicely in mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered a different set from the ones suggested by @Kevin frazier - the SuperBrite ones are too snug for my taste -- I just imagine parking some time and noticing the lens missing - and I don't want to glue them.

Back