LED turn signal install advice please?

I want to install LED turn signals on my 2016 Roadster. I dont know if I need to install a load resistor and if so what size ( resistance ) to buy or a replacement relay ( I dont know what the difference is but I found a post about it). If I am only replacing the front ones and leaving the rear bulbs stock do I need to do this and if so what to do?

Thanks in advance for your advice

a few pics of my now LED equipped Rocket with OEM indicators removed.

Attachments

• IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    300.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    210.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0111.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    233.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 13
Before I go tearing into something and maybe breaking it :eek:, would a Captain mind explaining how the turn signals (or indicators) come apart to execute the "wire switch" for non-functioning LED's? Or does it get done in the mini-harness up by the ECU?

As always, thanks in advance for the wealth of advice available here!

Before I go tearing into something and maybe breaking it :eek:, would a Captain mind explaining how the turn signals (or indicators) come apart to execute the "wire switch" for non-functioning LED's? Or does it get done in the mini-harness up by the ECU?

As always, thanks in advance for the wealth of advice available here!

Take lamp apart n switch wires there

Once you have removed the lens (noting the screws are different each side) you need to place a small screw driver in the slots and rotate the inside reflector fitting to release it and access the wires.

Back