LED turn signal install advice please?

Excuse the ignorance but i thought i read earlier in the thread that it was a relay per side. Also, where would the relay be for the rear turn signals?
Thanks in advance. The info in this group is invaluable

Excuse the ignorance but i thought i read earlier in the thread that it was a relay per side. Also, where would the relay be for the rear turn signals?
Thanks in advance. The info in this group is invaluable

Behind right side cover - it's the only 3-pin relay on the bike

That relay is for both front & rear turn signal lamps

One other thing I found out when changing mine to LED's - after changing them, my fronts worked but the rears did not. Mr DEcosse "learned" me that all you have to do is swap the position of the wires going to the bulb. At the factory they pay no attention to which wire goes into which plug because with a standard filament bulb it doesn't matter, but with the LED it does, so sometimes they are backwards. So just swap em. ;)

One other thing I found out when changing mine to LED's - after changing them, my fronts worked but the rears did not. Mr DEcosse "learned" me that all you have to do is swap the position of the wires going to the bulb. At the factory they pay no attention to which wire goes into which plug because with a standard filament bulb it doesn't matter, but with the LED it does, so sometimes they are backwards. So just swap em. ;)
So many folk have hit this - I wonder if it's deliberate.

Three of mine were out, and I saw one guy mention that all 4 of his were reversed.

Back