lean or rich, maybe something else?

@sleeves

Dynojet said, after I sent a video of the trouble, that it is not much to worry about. The PCV uses the CPS to determine engine rpm, in its absence it uses the injector pulses. Since I don’t experience any strange rom behavior in the Power Commander software it isn’t a real problem. They suggested I move the PCV to a spot with less heat, less RF noise, and check grounding. I haven’t had opportunity to look at it good since.

@fastfun

It was giving the trouble prior to the handle bar work.

I HAVE gotten the trouble to go away. A combination of poor PCV mapping on me and a faulty GPS.

ReLly I just need to take a couple days off from work to work on the Rocket and my van. Maintenance is piling up and I have no free time it seems on weekends and after work.

@sleeves

Dynojet said, after I sent a video of the trouble, that it is not much to worry about. The PCV uses the CPS to determine engine rpm, in its absence it uses the injector pulses. Since I don’t experience any strange rom behavior in the Power Commander software it isn’t a real problem. They suggested I move the PCV to a spot with less heat, less RF noise, and check grounding. I haven’t had opportunity to look at it good since.

@fastfun

It was giving the trouble prior to the handle bar work.

I HAVE gotten the trouble to go away. A combination of poor PCV mapping on me and a faulty GPS.

ReLly I just need to take a couple days off from work to work on the Rocket and my van. Maintenance is piling up and I have no free time it seems on weekends and after work.

I,m feeling you on that last comment Rash if I don't stay on top of things I start to get some serious anxiety.

My PCV is mounted as below. AT's turned off and its plugged into computer in image. Cover fits over OK
001a PCV AT Off but plugged into computer.jpg

Back