Where to source any slip on exhausts without cat converters similar to D&D's or TOR's for 2015 R3T?

RocketMikeR3T

.020 Over
Ride
2015 R3T
I'd like to replace the stock mufflers on the bike with aftermarket slip-on's without the cans for my 2015 R3T. I've scoured the forums to no avail and same with Ebay. I really want to derestrict it and get some more growl and power with a tune after I replace the stock mufflers with no cat mufflers. Any help is appreciated as it seems almost every aftermarket option or accessories for this bike is no longer available. Was hoping to find D&D's and if not them the next best thing would be the TOR's. Guess I'm too late for the party but I'm remaining hopeful.

I'd like to replace the stock mufflers on the bike with aftermarket slip-on's without the cans for my 2015 R3T. I've scoured the forums to no avail and same with Ebay. I really want to derestrict it and get some more growl and power with a tune after I replace the stock mufflers with no cat mufflers. Any help is appreciated as it seems almost every aftermarket option or accessories for this bike is no longer available. Was hoping to find D&D's and if not them the next best thing would be the TOR's. Guess I'm too late for the party but I'm remaining hopeful.
I have the same want and same issues finding an exhaust that doesn't sound like a cross between an airplane and a sewing machine myself. Just regular 2005 model. Seems impossible. Heard another RtIII bike recently with aftet market pipes.... sounded awesome. Was really pumped to order, but stuck....

I put on Thunder Bike pipes back in 06 and had them since, they still make them, a bit $$ but to me they are worth it.

I fitted a mine with a delkevic stubby sounds awesome

Attachments

• 20220209_163549.jpg
    20220209_163549.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 28
Back