Larger wind screen for 2.5L Rocket

I have the single piece Powerbronze and it's perfect for me. not too disruptive to the bike's lines and deflects just the right amount of wind from my chest. I'm 5.11" (1,80m) but there's a taller screen available. I think that a taller one may need some additional support at the handlebars at much higher speeds, but it's just my opinon.

Happy riding!
I like you installed some reflective tape in that tail bag... I once followed another fellow rider in an r3 in NC and men, it was really hard to see the only rear light, it looked like a man flying in the air from behind.

Hi Tex…
Thanks for the referral!
I never heard of those. Is there anything you do NOT like about those shields ? I’ve been hoping to find one that had a flip/curve at the top….
Does the job quite well, so at this point I have no complaints

I find the Powerbronze windshield does a great job. Additionally the folks at Powerbronze take care of their customers. After buying the Powerbronze (the big one) I dropped the GT at the gas pumps (i thought the kickstand was down, not so) and broke the top piece of the screen. I told Powerbronze it was my fault and how much would a new screen cost. They sent me one for free even though it was my fault. Just recently after 40,000 plus miles some of the grommets have become a bit worn, again Powerbronze sent me new grommets. They didn’t even charge for the shipping. I have been pretty close to the top speed of the GT and although the screen moves its done a great job.

Back