Kuryalkyn multi purpose back rest

I was not going to buy one - but its on its way now........:confused::whitstling:
Geez, you'll be blaming me too, like Steve @1olbull used to, for shoving temptations in front of you now!;):roll::roll:

They are both great designs and hopefully a 'marriage made in heaven' .... so when it arrives you will be able to tell me how it fits your Quick Detach brackets as I have a couple of sets here dying to know.;):cool:

That looks like it'll be an awesome setup! I RARELY have a pillion and have been think about a backrest. Post the details of your brackets if you funny mind. I see Ish style them from FB, but I don't do FB.

That looks like it'll be an awesome setup! I RARELY have a pillion and have been think about a backrest. Post the details of your brackets if you funny mind. I see Ish style them from FB, but I don't do FB.
Whose brackets?
I crosslinked to Mittzy's thread as I thought they may adapt.
The OP originally posted on FB and this is the edited and improved photo of his own design. His own photos above show the installed outcome.
1649858345261.png

Which one did you use?
Looks like Black/Chrome 1661.
As noted the price is just for backrest and pad. The side mounting brackets are sold separately which saves us buying the Kuryakyn part that doesn't fit, but you have made it easy by making a template for a custom set of brackets to fit Rocket IIIs. Brilliant!

#1661 Au$536 here in Oz on Amazon.

#1660 Au$536 here in Oz on Amazon.
1649670877457.png
There is also a knock off on eBay that is quite a bit cheaper.

Geez, you'll be blaming me too, like Steve @1olbull used to, for shoving temptations in front of you now!;):roll::roll:

They are both great designs and hopefully a 'marriage made in heaven' .... so when it arrives you will be able to tell me how it fits your Quick Detach brackets as I have a couple of sets here dying to know.;):cool:
Got the backrest delivered - just got to get time to investigate fitting

Back