Keyless ignition

I've been distracted by my current passion - have really got into Smart Home and that is seriously addictive once you start and it just grows exponentially!
If anyone interested, here's how I got started, by replacing my dated Intercom system

(It was also fun to learn some rudimentary video editing!!!)

For the final config and the Wall Station replacements with Echo Dots, see Part 2 & 3

Incidentally some sucker nice person saw that video and gave me $100 for the old intercom :D

Mines alarmed , ground anchored , 2 disc locks and chains , then there the tracker and cctv that emails me if some one gets to close ,,, just the normal precautions for living in london 😀...
if you get the wireless ignition sorted have to let.me know how easy and wiring .
Got it sorted with help from decosse who very kindly provided wiring diagrams and support. To be fair now I've done it I could do it again. The kit comes with 1 relay but decosse recommended 3 and it works flawlessly. If you get one and need help with wiring it I'm happy to share

Got it sorted with help from decosse who very kindly provided wiring diagrams and support. To be fair now I've done it I could do it again. The kit comes with 1 relay but decosse recommended 3 and it works flawlessly. If you get one and need help with wiring it I'm happy to share
oks cool love to see it and how easy was it to sort out

So you finally went with the Motogadget mo.Lock? How do you like it?

So you finally went with the Motogadget mo.Lock? How do you like it?
It's a great piece of kit, and I've hidden it will next to tank on the plastic tidy and secured it using a screw from a wiring block so it's hardly noticeable unless you know what your looking for. The kit is basic and with help from decosse bought 2 extra relays. Next job is to get one of the rfids sewn into glove to totally eliminate the fob. Gonna look into a keyless petrol cap and it's all good to go

Back