technoguppy

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
Here's the scenario (or a few) that I am unsure of and would like to know for those of you who have the opportunity to test it out (as it is still -10C with snow on the roads here)!

1 - Keyfob is green, bike starts, turn keyfob to red - Does the bike shut off?

2 - Keyfob is green, bike starts, bike rides off, keyfob stays behind - Does the bike shut off?

I have some theories that say no because of safety but this really is insecure, as someone could jump on your bike while you were in proximity (paying for gas or something) and be off.

Thanks in advance you lucky fellows who have nice weather enough to try this for me!!!

Twice now, I had the ‘key out of range’ come up whilst riding. Key is in my pocket (same place as with Diavels for 4 years)
Not ideal. Not sure what the implication is.

Twice now, I had the ‘key out of range’ come up whilst riding. Key is in my pocket (same place as with Diavels for 4 years)

Interesting....

Also, with the bike running, I turned the KeyFob from Green to Red, and the bike shut down with the kickstand down and not in motion....

I dont know which pocket you are carrying the fob in but the best location is the left pocket I have found. Seems to work pretty good.

I dont know which pocket you are carrying the fob in but the best location is the left pocket I have found. Seems to work pretty good.
I’ll try some other locations, but to be clear, it wasn’t ‘not found’ for at least half an hour. So I do wonder what is happening.

Back