Kawasaki Z H2 vs. Triumph Rocket 3

That is all good. Both bikes are fast but ugly. A well designed and built Harley would get the Pizza delivered hot with a tip possible ;);););););):roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Important conclusion @Kevin frazier ;)

Did you know you can get multi-color LED light kits that work off a remote and run off the bike for around 20 bucks? We learned a lot from this episode, is the point.

They forgot to add and look like a $20 accessory too! ;) 🤔:whitstling:
Or how to make any neighbourhood a cheap hooker's alley! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Am looking at over middle aged gentleman with long hair delivery pizza to middle aged house wife in the suburbs on a well built and good looking Harley around 7:00 pm. Much better story line than the two mentioned above. yes I'm a pervert. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

IMHO the obvious flaw in the H2 is that the pizza will be out of round and squished to one end of the box delivered in that setup.

You will not get laid or a tip delivering a defective pie.

An older Rocket III will keep the box horizontal and keep the contents intact with properly controlled launches and stops. This will be easier than with a newer R3 model as it has less torque.

I did a successful proof of concept test last night.

Now I need to apply for a pizza-boy delivery job in a market catering to middle-aged women in the burbs here to earn some moola to pay for my recent repairs.

EA91B648-4767-4A20-8B49-9823DE3A9750.jpeg

IMHO the obvious flaw in the H2 is that the pizza will be out of round and squished to one end of the box delivered in that setup.

You will not get laid or a tip delivering a defective pie.

An older Rocket III will keep the box horizontal and keep the contents intact with properly controlled launches and stops. This will be easier than with a newer R3 model as it has less torque.

I did a successful proof of concept test last night.

Now I need to apply for a pizza-boy delivery job in a market catering to middle-aged women in the burbs here to earn some moola to pay for my recent repairs.

EA91B648-4767-4A20-8B49-9823DE3A9750.jpeg
Papa joses is hiring in juarez. I think youre onto something Jim

Back