K1600 GTL 2019 with the exclusive package.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Impressive. Just kind of wondering what the 2020 model will offer. No talk anywhere on the 2020 model. Would go with the price tag of $30,000 mainly because of what it offers. Yes i will keep the Rocket X but get rid of the Harley. Still thinking about it but **** this thing is sweet.

Its a BMW bring money with you!!!! Good thing you'll keep the X bud then you'll have a bike to ride while the beamer is in the shop its primary home. I think your idea of a second Rocket is better.

Oh and the stepper motor made it thanks a bunch !!!

My advice to you is retire so you can enjoy and ride even more. You've worked long enough and well if you can afford it why not!

Nice bikes, I almost bought one, but test rode it and decided I liked my K1200 GT better. I don't need a second 900 lb behemoth.

Still looking into it. Ain't bought nothing yet.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wait for the standard issue 2500 R3 to comes out. People who say retire and expire, expire while at work. Just calculate how much more money are 5 or 6 more years working is going to mean to your cash flow. Place Warp's advice into perspective. If you can afford it quit. After 60 very few remain strong. It can be done but it's tough. When I had to quit I was enjoying what I was doing but it was sucking the life out of me.

I enjoy my job but at times not the hours. Worked all week doing twelves and sometimes more. Rode every day in the heat. Plant supervisor recommended i take the weekend off and rest up. His motivation is simple. Rest up and kick it the next five days. At 61 the two hour ride and 12 hour plus days takes it toll. Even so i would be lost without a purpose in life. Been kicking the idea around about starting up my own thing down here. Build a big garage and work on Harley's and farm equipment. Wife is all for it. She says simply your a fool not to. Got a reputation for fixing stuff. Do it when i have the time from Harley's to John Deere"s. Either way the search is on for a new bike. Got plenty of money for a new bike but so far no luck in finding the perfect fit. Guess my dad was right. He took one look at the Rocket and said "How are you going to top that" Referring to the next bike. He may have nailed it.:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

BMW's can be very very good or very very dodgy. The hydraulic chain tensioner in the K models cane be a serious PITA. Have seen new in box ones simply not work.
Also know a fair few "dyed in the wool" beemer owners who have ditched Ks and gone back to the boxers!.

Back