Just installed D&D's

Bill Hale

Standard Bore
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
Just put on D&D slip on kit. (there# 541-12L) I had my 1st service done, & the dealer said he'd put 'em on & flash the computer for 1.5 hrs labor. I've read tons of reviews on the few decent exhausts for the R3, I'm thinking most issues are with the flash, not the pipes. The dealer suggested a different download than EFI download #020366 (suggested by D&D). I've got VERY noticeable power increase, killer sound & zero deceleration pop. The most surprising, for me, was the big increase in throttle response. Also the cut on the back pipe now matches the slant on the saddle bags.
I'm in Central Texas, so it's already shorts-&-t-shirts weather here. (except on the bike).
Happy Trails......

Yes... they are SWEET!!! I've got D&D's as well on my '14 and the guy working at the dealer loaded a 'Tune ECU' tune for me. He also showed me how I could adjust a few other things in the future if I wanted (when the coolant fan turns on... speed limiter... etc). She runs great without issue so I've never had a reason to tinker.

-MIG

Back