just got a free rocket and getting it on the road.

What caused the crash ?

I rolled snake eyes 3 times in a row!
1) Was staring at my speedo in order to maintain exactly 100 mph
2) I lost track of where I was in relation to an upcoming corner
3) Recent building construction had left sand all over the pavement throughout the corner
I threshold braked as best I could before striking the curb Both bike & I flipped into the air. I traveled 75' and landed on to railroad tracks. The ballast rocks & tracks broke my back, pelvis, & a few ribs. Ground the skin from my back & two weeks later they found a broken foot. Hospital 4 weeks, hone 2 days, back to hospital with a pulmonary embolism for another 3 weeks.
I looked like I had been in Auschwitz. My weight went down to 203,the lowest it's ever been in my adult life.

I rolled snake eyes 3 times in a row!
1) Was staring at my speedo in order to maintain exactly 100 mph
2) I lost track of where I was in relation to an upcoming corner
3) Recent building construction had left sand all over the pavement throughout the corner
I threshold braked as best I could before striking the curb Both bike & I flipped into the air. I traveled 75' and landed on to railroad tracks. The ballast rocks & tracks broke my back, pelvis, & a few ribs. Ground the skin from my back & two weeks later they found a broken foot. Hospital 4 weeks, hone 2 days, back to hospital with a pulmonary embolism for another 3 weeks.
I looked like I had been in Auschwitz. My weight went down to 203,the lowest it's ever been in my adult life.
Doubt if anyone in Auschwitz weighed 203lbs:(:(:(:(:( as in most accidents you have a combination of factors leading into the crash.

Well, that commander could have at least put some new tires on it before giving it to you.
KIDDING!!!! Nice Ride!!!!!!

And welcome from Utah!

Doubt if anyone in Auschwitz weighed 203lbs:(:(:(:(:( as in most accidents you have a combination of factors leading into the crash.

It was entirely my fault, but without all 3 snake eyes I would have likely not crashed.

Full disclosure, Amigo - tis a complicated story, but basically I had two radar motor cops checking my speed at 100 mph and more in order to see how accurate my speedo was. I was frequently burying the OEM 180 mph speedo and I wished to better understand its accuracy at, or above 100 mph.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back