just got a free rocket and getting it on the road.

Welcome from "upstate" New York !! Man, I gotta start dog sitting! Beautiful '05 . I put Avon Cobra's on mine and whole new bike under me. Kind'a like a sport bike now. previous 2wheeler '84 Honda v65 Sabre(son"s got it now). Enjoy!

Have you owned a sport bike? :D
I have, and the Rocket is no sport bike. :confused:
It can be a heck of a great cruiser! :thumbsup:

You can't ride a sport bike, your gut won't allow it:D:sneaky::whitstling:

I never began the gut until after my crash in 87 on my Ninja at 110 mph. Being all busted up, my gut started to arrive in about 1990 at the rate of about 2 pounds per year. :(

I never began the gut until after my crash in 87 on my Ninja at 110 mph. Being all busted up, my gut started to arrive in about 1990 at the rate of about 2 pounds per year. :(
What in the world were you doing at 110 mph???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What in the world were you doing at 110 mph???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Full disclosure, Amigo - tis a complicated story, but basically I had two radar motor cops checking my speed at 100 mph and more in order to see how accurate my speedo was. I was frequently burying the OEM 180 mph speedo and I wished to better understand its accuracy at, or above 100 mph.

Back