sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
With Ramair and paul's complete exhaust system, what kind of horsepower and torque improvements do you think I shall see after adding a good tune to a Rocket X? Just curious.

2percent increase across the board! Lol 20+ views and no responce did not want you to feel ignored!!
Enjoy the new bling and power!!

Just thought I would ask. Really have no clue. Still waiting on valve shims. No pipes yet either but that is ok. Got a friend who just bought new 117 cubic inch Harley and is talking a lot of #hit. Checked out power output of the new 117 and it is at 110 horsepower at 115 pounds of torque. He was told 132 horse at 140 pounds of torque at the dealership. From what I have read even with a max build 117 which he does not have you would be doing good to produce 131 horse. In order to shut this fool up when I get the Rocket X up would be real happy at anything over 140 horse. I do not know if this is practical with just Ramair and full exhaust system. I really want to shut this guy up and the only way to do it is to smoke his @ss.

Considering a stock R3R has 125/145 at the rear wheel, I doubt you would have any problem with a bone stock bike. With intake, exhaust, and a good tune, even the maxed out 117" wouldn't be able to keep up.
Defo . Mines at 149 with just Ramair and Dp cans , would expect another 15 at least with headers !

So 150 Horse is more than practical, good deal that's what i was hoping for. This guy is a friend but some of his comments have rubbed me the wrong way. Guess when the time comes we will take care of business.

So 150 Horse is more than practical, good deal that's what i was hoping for. This guy is a friend but some of his comments have rubbed me the wrong way. Guess when the time comes we will take care of business.
When the time comes squire , you gonna smoke him so spectacularly that he gonna go home in tears ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Whenever a HD tries to run against me, I stay side by side with them through 1st so they think it's a race. When they hit 2nd, I hit the throttle enough to raise the front tire a little and hold it up until I shift to 2nd, then really hammer on it. That tends to send the message.

Back