2013 Dodge Ram, owned by an Italian company built in Detroit, Mexican engine, German transmission and yet the sticker on the truck says 72 percent American components. Best truck i have ever owned, hands down.

If your looking for American made you better do your homework the badge means nothing.

My "all American" Chevy Camaro was designed in OZ and built in Canada. :)

I seem to be in the minority on this matter. I was intrigued amazed and very curious about the r3 in 2004 when I first saw it in a magazine. Being a Triumph delayed and nearly prevented me from buying one. If it was a Honda, I would have begged, borrowed, and even stole to get one, and would definitely have two right now. Except I have to keep a Honda in the stable for when the Triumph decides to take a holiday.
THATS funny IIhad a HONDA 1800 VTX and it had problems and left me down several times fuel injection would shut down whenever and leave you stranded and the rear wheel beainrgs went bad twice SO that being said my Rockets are more dependable

THATS funny IIhad a HONDA 1800 VTX and it had problems and left me down several times fuel injection would shut down whenever and leave you stranded and the rear wheel beainrgs went bad twice SO that being said my Rockets are more dependable

Were you running a car tire??? They are tougher on the bearings!! Lol

2013 Dodge Ram, owned by an Italian company built in Detroit, Mexican engine, German transmission and yet the sticker on the truck says 72 percent American components. Best truck i have ever owned, hands down.

If your looking for American made you better do your homework the badge means nothing.
I get a kick out of the "i don't buy anything but American cars or bikes" guys, specially when now a days a Honda Goldwing is more American than a Harley, the very first thing i noticed on a 07 heritage that i just sold was the headlight, it read;"made in Germany":D

I get a kick out of the "i don't buy anything but American cars or bikes" guys, specially when now a days a Honda Goldwing is more American than a Harley, the very first thing i noticed on a 07 heritage that i just sold was the headlight, it read;"made in Germany":D

Back in 91 my bro in law, an iron worker by trade, bought a brand new Heritage Softail.
Randy is a buy 'merican ALWAYS fanatic.
Well, early on the Harley instruments broke so, he removed them to take in for replacement.
I fell down laughing when he turned them over and saw the sticker "Made in China"!
Randy was NOT laughing . . .

I always look for American made because it's good for our economy, and I always look for quality made products know matter where it's made. Made in China for most part is not quality, but they have come along way.

Funny thing about the rocket is that their are not that many Chinese parts on it. From the stuff I have worked on, I have found electronics, ECU, and many other parts made in UK, Wheel bearings made in Japan.

My HD buddies break my stones all the time about my foreign bike,but most of them do acknowledge that the late model HD's have a lot of cheap Chinese products on their bikes and they know they paid to much for it.

The HD guys that know what they are looking at, are truly impressed buy the quality of the rocket, even though the don't like to admit it.

I always look for American made because it's good for our economy, and I always look for quality made products know matter where it's made. Made in China for most part is not quality, but they have come along way.

Funny thing about the rocket is that their are not that many Chinese parts on it. From the stuff I have worked on, I have found electronics, ECU, and many other parts made in UK, Wheel bearings made in Japan.

My HD buddies break my stones all the time about my foreign bike,but most of them do acknowledge that the late model HD's have a lot of cheap Chinese products on their bikes and they know they paid to much for it.

The HD guys that know what they are looking at, are truly impressed buy the quality of the rocket, even though the don't like to admit it.
ITS true the HARLEYS are loaded with oriental parts TAIWAN, CHINA its all good if the parts are Quality The JAPANESE parts are all excellent as we know and TRIUMPH uses a lot of those and
Back in 91 my bro in law, an iron worker by trade, bought a brand new Heritage Softail.
Randy is a buy 'merican ALWAYS fanatic.
Well, early on the Harley instruments broke so, he removed them to take in for replacement.
I fell down laughing when he turned them over and saw the sticker "Made in China"!
Randy was NOT laughing . . .
YEA BULL isnt that crazy and those HD guys are always mouthing off about the AMERICAN made HOGS what a joke LOL

Back