Jurock replacement windshield fits Triumph Rocket III GT 2020 Models

MFA

.040 Over
Hi;

I read a bunch of review and different windshields but did not find one on this one. The one I currently have (re-purposed from previous BMW R2110R) hist me right at the middle of the helmet. Any of you have this one, and how high the wind goes and is there any buffeting. I am not looking for a cocoon, just over the helmet an no buffeting. Thanks.

I have the Powerbronze screen and it's 'sufficient'. It's not great or bad it's just okay I guess. I try to have a screen that works but keeps the look and lines of the bike the best I can. I don't want function over looks but I also want it to work to keep the wind off my chest at 80 mph. I'm okay with the Powerbronze although I know it's just a matter of time before it splits or the rubber washers/grommets split. I have had my eye on the 7Jurock and I may try the 19" as my next shield. If I didn't do any touring the OEM screen would be fine but not for any kind of long distance. You get your ass kicked by the wind. That's okay in my 20's but not so much now. Cheers.

I have the Powerbronze screen and it's 'sufficient'. It's not great or bad it's just okay I guess. I try to have a screen that works but keeps the look and lines of the bike the best I can. I don't want function over looks but I also want it to work to keep the wind off my chest at 80 mph. I'm okay with the Powerbronze although I know it's just a matter of time before it splits or the rubber washers/grommets split. I have had my eye on the 7Jurock and I may try the 19" as my next shield. If I didn't do any touring the OEM screen would be fine but not for any kind of long distance. You get your ass kicked by the wind. That's okay in my 20's but not so much now. Cheers.
Yes, I read the feedback on the forum concerning the Powerbronze, that is why I am not interested in it, and just wondered if anyone have the 7Jurock

Did you ever try the 7 Jurock and if so which size - 19", 20"or 22"? I 'm 5'-10" and would prefer a lower screen for looks but want to make sure to get the wind off my chest. Thx.

Did you ever try the 7 Jurock and if so which size - 19", 20"or 22"? I 'm 5'-10" and would prefer a lower screen for looks but want to make sure to get the wind off my chest. Thx.
No I didn't. Reason being is the mid size Powerbronze is sufficient. I don't want a windshield although at my age I need one. I want a smaller one that fits my idea of esthetics and function. The Powerbronze is fine. I'm not in love with windscreens so I settle with a little function and looks. The 7 Jurock may be better but I like what I have for now. When this one goes tit's up (and it will) I may look at the 7 Jurock. It's all in what YOU want in a screen. I'm 5'9" so the wind off my chest is important and I have zero buffering so I'm good. As I have said before the small to mid size windshields are okay, not great and I'm fine with that for now. :thumbsup:
One last thig. If you go up to 100 mph land on a lonely stretch of course the Powerbronze bends down at those speeds. I have done it a number of times for a few miles and it holds but you do get hit in the face with the wind at any speed 90 mph and up due to the top of the windscreen bending a few inches. Cheers.

@MFA I’mreviving this thread. Also on the windscreen hunt and like the idea of the Madstead or a windscreen by a group in Poland that sell on eBay and offer shaped screens. This past weekend I was in the local Triumph dealer and he handed me the 7Jurock business card. Turns out he helped design the windscreens with 7Jurock for the Rocket 3 current generation. 7Jurock also makes replacement shields for the previous generation Rocket as well. Anyway, they are here in the LA area so I can swing by to get fitted. Great price too. They are similar to the style out of Poland, but half the price.

All that being said, has any one bought one of these screens and have feedback on the longevity and experience above 80 mph? Also wondering about mounting the phone on the Lamonster under the 7Jurock windscreen. In the pictures, it looks like the curve of the windscreen comes close to the bars.

Th GP Kompozite on madstad brackets works great for me. Had it on for a few years. I drive with an open face helmet now. There's old threads with pics if you look.

Back