uforocket3

.020 Over
Ride
14 R3T
Ordered my Jack Be Quick from the USA and it arrived with in a week down under . Fit straight on and works an absolute treat .
If anyone likes to lift there R3 I recommend getting one.

Attachments

• IMG_4627.JPG
    IMG_4627.JPG
    253.5 KB · Views: 11
Ordered my Jack Be Quick from the USA and it arrived with in a week down under . Fit straight on and works an absolute treat .

Put one on mine as well last year. I've yet to put it to the test but I'm thinking next week with a new tire, spline lube, cross over and a set of TORs.

I had a little problem getting at least one bolt hole to line up but I got it. Other than that, it's good.

How’s does it attach to the bike? From the photo it looks as if the bike I sent being lifted by the pan?
Thanks

Installed mine a couple weeks ago. Have used it several times: to remove, install and balance front wheel after tire change, to change oil, to change final drive gear oil, to remove engine bolt and install engine guards, to mount leather saddlebags to insure level, to rotate wheel rims for cleaning.......bike balance is perfect on my Larin lift.

I have one, but use it only when I need it. Just don't care for the extra weight carried around when not needed the vast majority of the time, and certainly not while moving.

I certainly grant the "insurance" aspect point to folks who suggest that the need to lift the bike when one is away could be problematic without such support.

Back