I've never been pulled over on a bike before until...

A good friend of mine rides Ducati which is very fast and handles like you would not believe. He used to ride rather fast but now has slowed down a lot. He lost his licence and served a bit of time along with losing his job a couple of years ago. Thought he had outrun the police but guess again. The police were waiting for him at his house. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Cold and calculated!

I'd agree with that Bull, times we've been over in States driving we saw signs that went something like "Speed enforced by aircraft patrols" something like that? We thought "yeah right" and seemed everyone was sitting at 90mph anyway. Thats 150kmh. Over in NZ the open road limits 100kph (60mph) and now if your caught at 140kph you lose your license. Our roads are pretty rubbish but the cops are pretty much revenue collectors.

We also have holiday weekend limits to 4kph over speed limit (thats 2.4mph) you only have to hit a bump on the road, twist the throttle slightly and your done. Oddly on these weekends the road death toll goes up more than when they don't bother about it. If they concentrated on dangerous driving rather than speed think they'd do better. And the clowns that do 70kph on single lanes but 110kph on overtaking then slow down again so no one gets past.

Rant, rant rant...

However we don't have to clean up the mess from accidents and the ones we saw in the USA looked pretty savage.

I do hear ya!
Non intersection road deaths are NOT primarily due to speed.
Coppers would do best to work intersections and not the straight-a-way "Duck Ponds".
As you say revenue collectors. We do have our fair share of that here, but me thinks not to near the level as in OZ.

Speaking of which, don't come south on 5 today cops everywhere5 speed traps within 15 mile stretch ( still snuck in a 140mph sprint) lol.

Speaking of which, don't come south on 5 today cops everywhere5 speed traps within 15 mile stretch ( still snuck in a 140mph sprint) lol.

You be nuts doing that in that in the Tacoma - Olympia area of I-5!
I ride it a lot and know where all the hide-outs are between Tacoma and Olympia and even so have been stopped a couple times over the past 5 years.
The WSP motors can hide well - believe me!

While commuting I Cruise at 77 in a 60 daily. Cars go 70-72 mostly so I should be fine, here's hoping.

Going to have to find a spot to open her up once in awhile the freeway I commute on is aircraft patrolled daily sono schenanigans there.

Once I get out of the Army Ill never get another freeway ticket again, nothing they ride or drive can even begin to hold a candle to a carp rocket. For now though, too much at risk to not just pull over right away.

Stop carping on matey;):p:D

Heard of helicopters and aircraft with those pod cameras. They can read your number plate from 5000+ feet easy peasy. I have a commercial pilot mate who flies with the PolAir fixedwing and helicopters sometimes. Even the cars are fitted with high resolution cameras these days and when they terminate a chase they consider their other options especially when the speed or antics were considered too excessive. As @sonny said they will just meet you at home or work and the helicopters etc can just track you from a distance and send the cops to wherever you stop.

The days of getting away like Bonny and Clyde are pretty much over!

Seeing as how I'm freshly back in the saddle (literally) from a recent motorcycle accident AND seeing as how I don't have a death wish, if I feel the need to "open her up" I'll be opting for the safety of the track.

Back