we are the brave souls up here !! wonder if somebody designed a rubber track to fit around our wheels

the pics
logan pass glacier national park montana first opening day was F-----ck freezing cold at the top

Now i would have thought the snow-capped mountains in the distance as you approached would have been an indicator just how f#cking cold it would be :D you are indeed brave souls .. true riders . My moose-fur lined cap is off to you mate :D

Looks like the North Pole ... keen to be riding around in those conditions !!!
Crazy basterds actually
we are the brave souls up here !! wonder if somebody designed a rubber track to fit around our wheels

the pics
logan pass glacier national park montana first opening day was F-----ck freezing cold at the top
hit black ice once in Canberra some years ago definatly a puckering moment... how I stayed on is a mystery

Now i would have thought the snow-capped mountains in the distance as you approached would have been an indicator just how f#cking cold it would be :D you are indeed brave souls .. true riders . My moose-fur lined cap is off to you mate :D

on one hand our season is short unless we truck R3 to arizona or california or if no choice down in SCOT'S corner
but on the other hand R3 are rather cheap here compared to ozzieland I bought my R3 winter of 2009 had the bags /jardine and a few more goodies 2006 model for $8900.. and 9500kms so if I park it this winter I do not cry over the poor return on investment
back to the road in glacier park it is so fabulous one tend to forget the numbing of the brain and extremities (all of them)

Back