What's going on with that Jack set up ...nice. Did you customize it yourself..? Just curiuos ,it looks like something i'd like to add to mine..:)

What's going on with that Jack set up ...nice. Did you customize it yourself..? Just curiuos ,it looks like something i'd like to add to mine..:)

are you talking about the lift nothing modified just a bike lift from princess auto, brand is power lift . I just place the two plate made for the R3 with pin inside the eyelets and pump up the whole shebang..nothing more

are you talking about the lift nothing modified just a bike lift from princess auto, brand is power lift . I just place the two plate made for the R3 with pin inside the eyelets and pump up the whole shebang..nothing more

Did you do the plates yourself or can you buy them separately...? Thats the best set up i've seen so far.

Did you do the plates yourself or can you buy them separately...? Thats the best set up i've seen so far.

I was going to ask the same thing.

Also, what's the headlight switch for and please don't say it's for the headlight.

I too am getting ready to park the beast for the winter:mad: although we may just get a decent day on Sunday so there is still hope.

those plates were made some years ago by one of our esteemed member on R3 forum If I remember it was SKIP (chime in SKIP !)
the headlight switch well ....it turns the lights on and off when ignition is on .I can now turn the ignition on and keep the lights off while doing electric troubleshooting
since I mounted the eastern beaver kit with a PC8 inside the left cover I mounted the switch just behind same for the battery charger you can see pictures of the set up on this forum

if you adopt me I could move in your house and I could ride all year round " in this kind of weather"

Actually when everyone else has their riding season, bikes in Florida are usually in the garage. Weather too hot, too humid, and far too much rain to make riding fun!

Actually when everyone else has their riding season, bikes in Florida are usually in the garage. Weather too hot, too humid, and far too much rain to make riding fun!

maybe so but one can ride in high humidity or hot weather and warm rain without fear ..
up north we do not have the option just the snow !!! tricky at times to stay upright

take a guess where these pics were taken?

Attachments

• DSCN1346.JPG
    DSCN1346.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN1352.JPG
    DSCN1352.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 63
Riding season in VA is almost over as well. We are starting to get nights down into the upper 20's and daytime highs in the upper 40's. I used to ride in temps down to 25, but I'm 50 now and I'm just not that dedicated any more. OK, I'm a wuss. As long as it's 45, or above in the morning I'm still in, or is that on. Either way I'm ridding.

Looks like the North Pole ... keen to be riding around in those conditions !!!

we are the brave souls up here !! wonder if somebody designed a rubber track to fit around our wheels

the pics
logan pass glacier national park montana first opening day was F-----ck freezing cold at the top

Back