Its been a good Ten Years

@scot in exile be safe there 145mph winds. Let me know if you need anything, my wife will be driving from Houston back to Miami Saturday, she can make a delivery. Hopefully by Saturday life is back to normal for you folks.

upload_2018-10-10_7-55-12.png

I actually live on the highest point in Fort Walton Beach so flooding is not a problem for me(unlike some) it is the wind that I have to look out for, If it tracks just a wee bit East it will help me greatly oh well only time will tell now the bastard is a cat4
Remind me again, how high is the highest point in Florida?

Get out before the wind gets up your kilt man.

Good luck brudda Dave! Just did a search on highest elevation in fort Walton beach and it came back with 7'0" Offers still open if you decide to bolt.

appreciate the thoughts guys have never ran from one yet and have no intentions of starting for this one :D in fact I am squeezing a wee job in today at 9am(greedy bastard am I) now Ian the highest point in Florida is--drum roll

P9233740.JPG

I have peed higher in the mornings. Fred is just waiting for me to leave so he can raid my shed full of Rocket goodies.

appreciate the thoughts guys have never ran from one yet and have no intentions of starting for this one :D in fact I am squeezing a wee job in today at 9am(greedy bastard am I) now Ian the highest point in Florida is--drum roll

P9233740.JPG

I have peed higher in the mornings. Fred is just waiting for me to leave so he can raid my shed full of Rocket goodies.

My father lives just over the border in seminole county ga and he wont leave either

Last time I felt like this was when I gave hairy Mary two bob down at Methil docks and she did not even give me a cuddle:eek: the hurricane went a wee bit to the East of me which was good and all I ended up getting was 50mph winds a load of rain and a bunch of leaves to pick up:D
Your plus is someone east of ya's nightmare !!!

My father lives just over the border in seminole county ga and he wont leave either
Keep checking on him as they are just starting to get it just now, hope all goes well
Good luck brudda Dave! Just did a search on highest elevation in fort Walton beach and it came back with 7'0" Offers still open if you decide to bolt.
Highest point in FWB is about 40' my gps shows me at 39'
@scot in exile be safe there 145mph winds. Let me know if you need anything, my wife will be driving from Houston back to Miami Saturday, she can make a delivery. Hopefully by Saturday life is back to normal for you folks.

upload_2018-10-10_7-55-12.png
Thanks for the offer to help out love this site as I know plenty would drop everything to come and help, this one just slapped me some 50mph winds lots of rain and plenty of leaves to pick up.

Wow the intensification of this storm was fast and unexpected. Just 24 hours ago they were like yea it might hit as a cat 2.... then 24 hours later it makes land fall as a high end cat 4 155mph. And the pressure had dropped to 919! 3rd most powerfull in US history. I hope your all right bud!

Back