Its been a good Ten Years

Looks like you are in the evacuation zone. Just get ready and leave during daylight tomorrow if it looks bad. You just don't want to be in a flood situation locked in your attic to be dry.

Better batten down the kilt mate don’t need no salt water rushing up the bum. :laugh: Post a pic of the yard at high water.

We are getting some areas flooding just south of me already, and the storm won't even pass close to us. I hate to think how bad it's going to get over there. Y'all stay safe over there. There's no shame in finding higher ground.

I actually live on the highest point in Fort Walton Beach so flooding is not a problem for me(unlike some) it is the wind that I have to look out for, If it tracks just a wee bit East it will help me greatly oh well only time will tell now the bastard is a cat4

I actually live on the highest point in Fort Walton Beach so flooding is not a problem for me(unlike some) it is the wind that I have to look out for, If it tracks just a wee bit East it will help me greatly oh well only time will tell now the bastard is a cat4

Soooo, yer in the highlands

I've lived near Houston for 50+ yrs. Been through up to weak Cat 3. No way would I stay for a Cat 4.
Everyone I've been through the aftermath (flooding, bugs, heat, 2 wks with no power, gasoline, stores) was worse than the storm.

Wishing safety for you and yours!!!

Back