Its been a good Ten Years

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Been roughly ten years since my area got hit with a half decent hurricane but it looks like my luck is running out, Hurricane Michael is heading straight to me(the bastard) they say between Pensacola and Tallahassee well gues who is close enough right in the middle yes me and Fort walton Beach.
When the time comes I will jump on the rocket and ram it as no wind can stand up to good old Sheffield Steel.

Let me know if y'all need a place to bail out to Dave.
Appreciate the offer but I have never left for a Hurricane yet , plus how can I leave any bikes behind:D
Hoping it steers a bit to the east but only time will tell, I am up high enough that any storm surge will not get to me it is mostly an inconvenience plus it gets all the weather people zooming around scaring the **** out of everyone

Appreciate the offer but I have never left for a Hurricane yet , plus how can I leave any bikes behind:D
Hoping it steers a bit to the east but only time will tell, I am up high enough that any storm surge will not get to me it is mostly an inconvenience plus it gets all the weather people zooming around scaring the **** out of everyone

You better send those Rivco crash bars up here for safe keeping ;). Seriously though, hope your spared the brunt of it. :eek:

Back