Is Narrower better

Okey dokey, I'm just gonna' STFU, now!
Thanks, Canberra!:eek:

So sorry for the misread, Kid!:cool:

Hey Phill he refering to post #4 1st page the guy's running a narrow darkside at 42psi now in future don't be lazy and read the whole thread:p.
By the wayI was thinking about what you said I asume you are refering to his need for speed well I'm addicted to the need to go hard in the twisties both = madness, I worked out a common denominater Warp looks after Criminals (Prison Guard) while I look after people with Dementia (Aged Care Nurse), we both look after people who can't really look after themselves out in the real world and our addiction is our release. Wouldn't you say thats pretty close Warp;)
I nearly became a prison guard when I was younger, was accepted passed all the tests then let my first wife talk me out of it (she didn't want to move to country) :confused:yeah I was knucklehead anyway that was then

Ah Hanso I do not work in a prison by choice I used to build things for the military. I did a lot of heavy actinide maching mostly PITS. And Dabled in high speed turbine grinding along with Nuclear propolsion. Rather like Nuclear power be it for electricity or in the form of 2 nd beta decay. Or as I say nothing says stop like a 15 megaton POP.:evil:
Unfortunatley there were some military cutbacks and I ended up with what you might call a non recessionary job. We have guys with three life sentenses plus fifty years not to be cserved consecutively. (not very nice guys) anyway the release stuff is probably close with a little bit of I just **** like it. Twisties also just not as good with them yet but I will learn.

Tar Pressure

TriumPhil with tits like yours it's all good(hers). How do I post a link, instead of how I did it. That video on youtube has a camera mounted right next to the rear tire(car tire) and it shows everything one would wonder about how the car tires grip on flat surfaces and turns. Hope it helps. I have only had high speed internet for one year. A guy came to our place, climed a tree with his hunting stand and installed the antena for my Sky-Wire.

Last edited:
I did try to read the whole thread in order to find The Kid's reference - thanks for citing it, Hans.

Kid, your advice is still very wrong and quite dangerous. Generally speaking, most Darksiders never use less than about 15 lbs pressure and more usually they'll run a couple lbs north or south of 30 lbs mostly depending opon the size and preference of the rider.

I ran on the Darkside to the tune of about 30,000 miles on my VTX 1800s and for about 7K miles on my Rocket. Like hanso, I am a hard charger who loves to seek out and slay the twisties. YouTube - Yippie Ki Yay Mother ****er

Awww I thought I was gonna watch some good corner carving vid:(

Ah Hanso I do not work in a prison by choice I used to build things for the military. I did a lot of heavy actinide maching mostly PITS. And Dabled in high speed turbine grinding along with Nuclear propolsion. Rather like Nuclear power be it for electricity or in the form of 2 nd beta decay. Or as I say nothing says stop like a 15 megaton POP.:evil:
Unfortunatley there were some military cutbacks and I ended up with what you might call a non recessionary job. We have guys with three life sentenses plus fifty years not to be cserved consecutively. (not very nice guys) anyway the release stuff is probably close with a little bit of I just **** like it. Twisties also just not as good with them yet but I will learn.

the red went over my head except to say it's a bugger you became redunant, the green is probally the cause of your madness.
As for the twisties just push your limits slowly and remember to Enjoy the ride, when it becomes hard work, it just ain't worth risking a spill, stay in your comfort zone, use the body language and it will all come together and for christ sake don't unleash that 400hp mid corner :eek:

While I have not ridden the Black Spur (just north of Melbourne, Vic, Aussie land, it is just one one of many good bits of road. At first I thought we on the Princess Hwy (our eastern coast highway from Sydney down to Melbourne) between the Vic border and Nowa Nowa just north of Lakes Entrance. this bit of road is part of our route down to catch the ferry to Tassie on Sunday, yehaa!!!!:D

PIT is a Plutonium weapon core. 15 megaton is the equivalent of 15 million tons of dynamite simultaneously detonated. Boom:D 2nd beta decay is at 2 million degrees centigrade!!

What can I say I like fire crackers :D
a weapon of this magnitude will kill about 565,000 square miles. And the safe zone is 1.5% of the earths land mass away or ruffly you have to be more then 425 miles away radialy from ground zero.

Oh am I am not a guard I am a manager of a metals Factory or as they call it a knofe and weapons plant with not very nice employees. SO Crazy is a good thing as the inmates worry some.

PIT is a Plutonium weapon core. 15 megaton is the equivalent of 15 million tons of dynamite simultaneously detonated. Boom:D 2nd beta decay is at 2 million degrees centigrade!!

What can I say I like fire crackers :D
a weapon of this magnitude will kill about 565,000 square miles. And the safe zone is 1.5% of the earths land mass away or ruffly you have to be more then 425 miles away radialy from ground zero.

Oh am I am not a guard I am a manager of a metals Factory or as they call it a knofe and weapons plant with not very nice employees. SO Crazy is a good thing as the inmates worry some.

Imagine having a tank full of that 40,000,000 HP, like I said now I now where you got your madness:D

Hey Phill he refering to post #4 1st page the guy's running a narrow darkside at 42psi now in future don't be lazy and read the whole thread:p.
By the wayI was thinking about what you said I asume you are refering to his need for speed well I'm addicted to the need to go hard in the twisties both = madness, I worked out a common denominater Warp looks after Criminals (Prison Guard) while I look after people with Dementia (Aged Care Nurse), we both look after people who can't really look after themselves out in the real world and our addiction is our release. Wouldn't you say thats pretty close Warp;)
I nearly became a prison guard when I was younger, was accepted passed all the tests then let my first wife talk me out of it (she didn't want to move to country) :confused:yeah I was knucklehead anyway that was then
My little sister thought it would be great to be a prison guard. She went to school and became a Kansas Trooper as a prison guard, lasted about a year. She is only 5ft tall and pretty, couldn't take the prisoners. Hell, I could have told her that at the beginning.

Back