Interesting New Helmet Design

I LIKE it!
VOZZ and it is made in OZ! Release is this December.

In terms of rescues, paramedics will NOT scan a code to learn how to get the helmet off. We will look at it in befuddlement and then either leave it in place or guess how to get it off. In extreme cases we might get the fire department to saw it off :)

In terms of rescues, paramedics will NOT scan a code to learn how to get the helmet off. We will look at it in befuddlement and then either leave it in place or guess how to get it off. In extreme cases we might get the fire department to saw it off :)

I thought that sounded a bit far fetched too and don't think I would like to feel as enclosed as they boast about. I also think the chin cup etc would be crap with a beard and drive me nuts.

Email received with advert.

upload_2017-5-15_12-50-49.png

A pretty weird product launch where they only offer 2 sizes S, M rather than the most common L and XL sizes. To cap it off they are only selling Matt Black and AUD$888 ($657USD) WTF!
Website link:
http://www.sharkleathers.com.au/voz...il&utm_term=0_e4a76cc057-2bd06d83c6-132824369

Last edited:

My minds eye (as bruised as it is) is seeing a Fireman with the "jaws of Life". Now that will stop the sales dead in their tracks!!!

Back