Interesting New Helmet Design

Old N' Grumpy

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Triumph R3R & 2005 Harley FatBoy
Thought I would share this. Looks pretty cool pero mucho dinero!...$888.00. That pretty much keeps me in the old design! Home | Vozz Helmets

the-revolution-helmet.jpg

Last edited:
You sure aren't lifting that up at a red light like a standard modular. Even at $100 I wouldn't buy one for that reason alone.

No its not meant to be like a modular. You flip just the screen up at lights like a regular helmet. Its supposedly for ease of entry, eliminates the chin strap and allows for some kind of better fit for different size chins. All in all the claim to fame is it fits like a glove...just sayin'

It's a very practical design on many levels. Unfortunately, I've read early reviews where it was, "noisy" (Ironic because it's supposedly quieter because of tight fitting "bell" according to the manufacturer), and prohibitively costly (unless you're of the ilk that faithfully replaces their carbon fiber Schuberth every 3 years). The fact that they used a polycarbonate shell rather than a lighter and superior energy absorbing laminate also keeps my wallet in my pocket.

I LIKE it!
VOZZ and it is made in OZ! Release is this December.

Back