Installing Manual Throttle Lock

I have installed the Kaoko throttle lock on my Classic. It works fine, the only "minor" downside to it is that it seems to limit the amount of room your hand has on the throttle itself. But as for function it works great. I only put it on when I am doing long trips and it was great to give my hand/arm a break for a few minutes at a time.

Dennis

51 dtg Dubai
52 dtg Home

I have installed the Kaoko throttle lock on my Classic. It works fine, the only "minor" downside to it is that it seems to limit the amount of room your hand has on the throttle itself. But as for function it works great. I only put it on when I am doing long trips and it was great to give my hand/arm a break for a few minutes at a time.

I almost went that or the Throttlemeister, but the break release function finally sold me on the Breakaway. ;)

Cruise control

I have a brand new ( unboxed-unmounted) Mc Cruise cruise control for sale at ebay co uk
for a very good price. check it out

I almost went that or the Throttlemeister, but the break release function finally sold me on the Breakaway. ;)
RB:

Got the Breakaway installed today and I'm finding that it's slipping and not holding the throttle in position. What has been done wrong and how can it be corrected? I have the Kury Iso Grips with it.

Thanks for any help you can suggest.

Back