In 2 years i will sell all my bikes...

Buy a DeLorean and set up Lupe's
McMosca* TM, Marka Registrada airboard park.

*Don't worry, I registered the name for you before some gringo steals it.;):roll:

You won't bang your head getting in or out, won't rust much, parts are all 1980's GM etc. 130HP to scare the neighbours with!;)
The newer 300x 2017 re-make versions should be cheaper now too if they ever got made!
1645673701258.png

1645673125126.png

1645673064831.png

This was my father in laws last car, I never drove it….because well…I couldn’t fit in the seat,the original owner for whom it was made was a much smaller Italian man , like my father in law….didn’t have that big motor sound for a V-12, did sound more like an F1…drove him nuts when he pulled in the garage,I opened the door and told him I thought he started the mower to do the lawn..😁
D7E1C5ED-6500-4CE5-B203-E8BD52460F88.jpeg

This was my father in laws last car, I never drove it….because well…I couldn’t fit in the seat,the original owner for whom it was made was a much smaller Italian man , like my father in law….didn’t have that big motor sound for a V-12, did sound more like an F1…drove him nuts when he pulled in the garage,I opened the door and told him I thought he started the mower to do the lawn..😁
D7E1C5ED-6500-4CE5-B203-E8BD52460F88.jpeg
But i bet it could rev to the moon!!!

Forget all that and become an effortless Greek god surfie in time for the next great flood!
40Kmh and can convert to an outboard.

Mex surfie.jpg

The higher end European sports cars are notoriously expensive to maintain and the Bentley GT required fewer procedures to maintain. The Porsche 911 series give very high performance with reasonable maintenance . The American cars are much cheaper but are more common place. Pick your poison.;)

Back