In 2 years i will sell all my bikes...

Lupe a fast car is fun fun but luxury car more enduring. After a year or so you’ll be hot rodding it less and just driving it more normally. You want a car that rides like butter and turns heads. This type of car is a gift to yourself for the success that you have achieved. They will all cost plenty in purchase and upkeep but as long as the pleasure lasts you should enjoy it. Good luck car hunting and live in the journey.

Lupe a fast car is fun fun but luxury car more enduring. After a year or so you’ll be hot rodding it less and just driving it more normally. You want a car that rides like butter and turns heads. This type of car is a gift to yourself for the success that you have achieved. They will all cost plenty in purchase and upkeep but as long as the pleasure lasts you should enjoy it. Good luck car hunting and live in the journey.
Again brings you back to the Camaro! I have put 45K worry free turned up miles on it! Always puts a smile on my face!

Will find the one both me and the wife like and will enjoy the he out of it😀

Back