In 2 years i will sell all my bikes...

Need the Dragula ….😁 covers it all,mid life crisis,3/4 life crisis….end of life crisis
3A9B88C5-D21F-4BEA-A3AC-DA1C9E20E3C9.jpeg
I can drive straight to the graveyard when i feel the end is near:roll::roll::roll:

These cars all about $2720 per year motor tax here, and gas, today, is $7.60 per US gallon... that's 95 (our "regular"), we have to cross the border to Northern Ireland (UK) to get 99. The majority of the gas price is tax apparently.
The Vaseline you have to pay for yourself too.

These cars all about $2720 per year motor tax here, and gas, today, is $7.60 per US gallon... that's 95 (our "regular"), we have to cross the border to Northern Ireland (UK) to get 99. The majority of the gas price is tax apparently.
The Vaseline you have to pay for yourself too.
We have it easier here in the States, except California:roll:

Well, almost all my bikes, i will keep one.
Will sell them to finance a mid life crisis, or is it a 3/4 life crisis?:roll:
Ever since i was l kid i have always wanted a fast car, usually fast goes hand to hand with expensive, and never had the kind of money to buy something faster than an average v8 vehicle.
With year comes wisdom, and the wisdom that i collected over the years tells me not to buy new. Most fast cars i see in garages, they just sit there and they are weekend or show cars, over time owners get bored with them and they sell them for a fraction of what they bought them for, that is what i will be looking for.
For some of you this is a very easy thing to accomplish( @Dr.D comes to mind):) For me, this will be once in a life time experience and a goal that i set when i was 12 years old back home in Mexico living in a cow feed room.
The candidates;
Mercedes Benz S62AMG V12 Biturbo.
2018 Corvette Z06
2018 Charger Demon
2018 Camaro ZL1 Exorcist
2018 BMW M5
The plan is to buy it CASH.
Would i look too out of place with a car like the above mentioned parked in front of my $5000 dollar house?
Chit, i think i need to quit mixing Tilenol with Advil:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
You can always find a deal on a 2000’s Mustang Shelby GT 350 or 500. I would avoid the Charger, Benz, and BMW. Those are unreliable endless money pits unless you work for the dealer and have access to its computers.

You can always find a deal on a 2000’s Mustang Shelby GT 350 or 500. I would avoid the Charger, Benz, and BMW. Those are unreliable endless money pits unless you work for the dealer and have access to its computers.
Even if i had access to the computers, i wouldn't know what i was looking for, i did find out that most warning lights on Beemers and Mercedes can only be turned off with a dealer device, at a premium charge for sure:mad:
Those Cobras are among my most favorite cars but being 5.4 i am worried about the infamous cam phaser issues, unless they use a different set up than the one used on non supercharged truck engines.

Even if i had access to the computers, i wouldn't know what i was looking for, i did find out that most warning lights on Beemers and Mercedes can only be turned off with a dealer device, at a premium charge for sure:mad:
Those Cobras are among my most favorite cars but being 5.4 i am worried about the infamous cam phaser issues, unless they use a different set up than the one used on non supercharged truck engines.
BMW check engine lights can be turned off with phone apps or devices like a Scangauge. Both can read codes causing the light which of course you should do before turning them off. We've had several BMWs, currently have two and no issues, but yeah, parts are expensive. But you wouldn't expect parts to be cheap for an expensive car, right? All the German cars, except VW, are like that.

Back