For Sale Imelda Marcos has BOOTS for SALE

Which Hebraic law did you violate?
I broke the deutaramonic
I gave cause to thy woman to stroke thy ass on the Sabbath . Unspeakable things that shall bring forth the destruction of the sons of thy father , lest they be smited from the earth for eternity ! :eek:

It is far more likely all the ones he complied with!;):D

This thread should now bring a flood of responses from all our Biblical scholar's who just got home from their Sunday services.:D

I am probably showing my atheistic inattention at 'Divinity' class but weren't the Samaritans despised by Hebrew Jews, hence the shaming of Jews by Jesus when only 'The Good Samaritan' stepped in to assist an injured Jewish traveller ignored by his own passing brethren?

Been reading and it seems @Nat67 must have violated the 'Aramaic Pentateuch law' followed by Samaritans who are also Israelites who only ascribe to the first five books of the Old Testament and did not get rounded up and exiled as captives to Babylon.

Your a scholar @Nat67 ! The Book of Deuteronomy is the fifth book of the Old Testament.

Whereas the 'Hebraic Pentateuch law' was followed by the Jews returned from exile in Babylon whose Israelite beliefs the Samaritan's considered had been influenced and corrupted by foreign influences.

Note my source was a Christian website which may have their own 'spin' on the story.
A Brief History of the Samaritans

Last edited:
It is far more likely all the ones he complied with!;):D

This thread should now bring a flood of responses from all our Biblical scholar's who just got home from their Sunday services.:D

I am probably showing my atheistic inattention at 'Divinity' class but weren't the Samaritans despised by Hebrew Jews, hence the shaming of Jews by Jesus when only 'The Good Samaritan' stepped in to assist an injured Jewish traveller ignored by his own passing brethren?

Been reading and it seems @Nat67 must have violated the 'Aramaic Pentateuch law' followed by Samaritans who are also Israelites who only ascribe to the first five books of the Old Testament and did not get rounded up and exiled as captives to Babylon.

Your a scholar @Nat67 ! The Book of Deuteronomy is the fifth book of the Old Testament.

Whereas the 'Hebraic Pentateuch law' was followed by the Jews returned from exile in Babylon whose Israelite beliefs the Samaritan's considered had been influenced and corrupted by foreign influences.

Note my source was a Christian website which may have their own 'spin' on the story.
A Brief History of the Samaritans
Oh so many times ! :unsure: :unsure:

BUY MY BOOTS!!!

Danner Striker II Gor-Tex side zipper - size 11W - cost me $203 sell for $125.

Are there any other countries playing in the Superbowl ??? I thought it was just the Americans teams in it :rolleyes::sneaky::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

But they still use foreigners like Aussie Football players in the NFL including Darren Bennett (159 NFL games), who played 11 seasons in the NFL to sometimes do their kicking with a number of Aussies playing NFL primarily as Punters with their kicking skills.
Superbowl players:
Jesse Williams won a Super Bowl XLVIII ring with Seattle Seahawks.
Ben Graham was first Australian to play in the Super Bowl.

Australians in American football - Wikipedia

That is why the Americans are no good at soccer(football) you do not know how to kick correctiy :D

download (1).jpg

I put my name down for offers of uncollected or unique special orders uncollected and they finally responded with a pair of the Short version in US 13E for US$30 off - which didn't seem much of a discount. i.e. US$199 but the main deal killer is freight to Australia US$65 (Only US$15 to USA). Gotta laugh though, they charge Kiwis US$80 post:D.

Seconds and Unique Pairs – Gasolina Boots

Gasolina “Shortcut” Boots – Gasolina Boots
upload_2017-5-13_18-13-46.png

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your interest in our boots, and sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

We have a pair of Shortcut boots in US 13 Wide that were just returned in a size exchange. They are in perfect unworn condition but you could have them for $199 usd + shipping. ($30 usd off)

Serial # 13E 5135. From your measurements I think they would be a good fit for you.

I assume you are in Australia?
Let me know if you are interested and I can send a PayPal invoice with the discount, or answer any questions you may have.

Best regards,
Ashley Fell
Manager

Gasolina Boots

If you take them - will be interested to get a "quality" feedback. I've been considering ordering some spats as Anti-R3-exhaustheat-melting-Gortex solution. It's that or Equestrian gaiters.

Personally I HATE rear zipper boots. Had too many zipper blisters.

Back