For Sale Imelda Marcos has BOOTS for SALE

I put my name down for offers of uncollected or unique special orders uncollected and they finally responded with a pair of the Short version in US 13E for US$30 off - which didn't seem much of a discount. i.e. US$199 but the main deal killer is freight to Australia US$65 (Only US$15 to USA). Gotta laugh though, they charge Kiwis US$80 post:D.

Seconds and Unique Pairs – Gasolina Boots

Gasolina “Shortcut” Boots – Gasolina Boots
upload_2017-5-13_18-13-46.png

That be a great deal.
They are $300 custom made boots.

If you take them - will be interested to get a "quality" feedback. I've been considering ordering some spats as Anti-R3-exhaustheat-melting-Gortex solution. It's that or Equestrian gaiters.
Personally I HATE rear zipper boots. Had too many zipper blisters.

Interesting.
Pretty sure these are leather covered.

That be a great deal.
They are $300 custom made boots.

Naahh! They are US$229 + shipping boots - US$245 to you and US$304 to me if ordered as they are. They were made for someone else with a 13E fitting. Ideally I would like a 13EE with choice of style/leather color/thread and sole. As such they are an off the shelf pair of boots and hardly worth buying with just a $US30 discount. If you were in Mexico where made they are probably US$75 boots at most.

@Ishrub
Well, Ish, now I see you posted the shorties and they must be less expensive because my invoice was $299.00 USD.

@Ishrub
Well, Ish, now I see you posted the shorties and they must be less expensive because my invoice was $299.00 USD.
So come on, spill - which version did you get? I presume you got Expedited US shipping for US$30. Model. color and extras if any. Did they arrive yet and are you happy in Purple? :):D

I have always had boot fit issues. My motor cop boots were two sizes large in EEE and I still had to have them opened up by a boot maker through the instep.
The Gasolina Classic in EEE have arrived, but I can not get my heel in and need more instep room to allow my foot to move more forward into the boots. Once I get the foot inside, the sole part should fit fine.
gasolina_classic.jpg

I am awaiting an email reply from Gasolia right now.

Last edited:
Sad to hear you still don't have a pair to fit. ;):thumbsdown:
Well sounds like if returned they may offer them to me next if they are 13EEE ;):D

Sad to hear you still don't have a pair to fit. ;):thumbsdown:
Well sounds like if returned they may offer them to me next if they are 13EEE ;):D

No love here. They be 11.5 EEE.
I reckon to get them fixed one way or another.
I may just go see my local boot maker . . . after seeing what Gasolina does . . .

Back