For Sale Imelda Marcos has BOOTS for SALE

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
All brand NEW in box - never worn.
Daytona Arrow Sport GTX Boots - size 10W - cost me $329 sell for $200.
Daytona Arrow Sport GTX Boots

Danner Striker II Gor-Tex side zipper - size 11W - cost me $203 sell for $125.

I currently have two more pairs on the way and sure hope I soon can find a fit for my fubar foot & ankle.

Last edited:
No Stilletos dear? - Just seen a girl filling up her Fluorescent Pink R6.
Big lass - 6 foot tall and beefy. But the boots had heels too. Intimidating.

just-be-martina.jpg

All brand NEW in box - never worn.
Daytona Arrow Sport GTX Boots - size 10W - cost me $329 sell for $200.
Daytona Arrow Sport GTX Boots

Danner Striker II Gor-Tex side zipper - size 11W - cost me $203 sell for $125.

I currently have two more pairs on the way and sure hope I soon can find a fit for my fubar foot & ankle.
If you cant sell em bull , line em all up on the porch and you will never get burgled ! :cool:

Steve, Back in Pampa, there once was a cobbler who specially fitted several cowboys with odd feet. I remember him making taller souls on one boot with fellows who had a shorter leg on one side and a bigger width on one boots for folks with either injuries to contend with or other issues. Maybe check your local area for old school cobblers and they can modify an existing boot for you.

Steve, Back in Pampa, there once was a cobbler who specially fitted several cowboys with odd feet. I remember him making taller souls on one boot with fellows who had a shorter leg on one side and a bigger width on one boots for folks with either injuries to contend with or other issues. Maybe check your local area for old school cobblers and they can modify an existing boot for you.

Ya know, Boog, this is what my wife keeps telling me.
Today I finally received a pair of less expensive water proof boots: Tour Master Flex WP Boots.
They actually fit and are light weight and comfy. I did have to go up from an 11 to a 12.5, the extra inch or so is not an issue after wearing them around all day. And . . . peeps will think I'm hung!
Just for $hits & giggles I also order a custom made set of Gasolina Boots. These are rear entry and can be made in EEE widths. They have a old-school look and seem they would be fun.
We shall see . . .

No Stilletos dear? - Just seen a girl filling up her Fluorescent Pink R6.
Big lass - 6 foot tall and beefy. But the boots had heels too. Intimidating.

just-be-martina.jpg

YES!
I want Darth Vadar's boots!!!

Back