I'm feeling pretty ****ed comfortable

BigNorm

Boobie Inspector
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
I'd just like to say thank you to everyone here who has made me feel welcome from my first intro thread here until present. I know I haven't been here long but I've got to say y'all have made me feel at home. I'd just like to say if it sounds like I'm being sarcastic or that I'm joking, I am. I fully support everyone's right to do whatever they want so long that it doesn't impose upon the liberty of another. Thanks again everyone. You've been great. NORM

Look Jack! Get it through your thick skull! We WON'T be taking a shower..................
With out sum of that Lemon Pledge :eek::eek::eek::eek:

have you met our Jim from cali.?
I haven't as of yet. Why is he big? BigNorm is a name a buddy of mine called me when I was in the Army. It brings back good memories so I go by it sometimes. I know I'm not the biggest out there. But I know I'm not the smallest either. When feeling low about how small you are watch oriental ****. Just sayin. :)

OH yeah he is BIG, but his biggest gift is he can and will make you feel comfortable(or maybe uncomfortable depending your sense of humor)all aside honestly one of the best folks you will meet

Back