Pretty good video on the new R3

Finally a couple of shots of the left side. 2 interesting things noted,

1. Looks like the air filter is directly attached to 3 intake ducts going right into the throttle bodies. No long intake run.
2. There appears to be an access cover casting over the transmission which can be unbolted and removed allowing access to the transmission. That I like!!

Check the 2:07 and 5:17 min mark.

Yes! I'm seeing an airbox / filter on the left side, perhaps the oil tank just aft of that. Nice... looks like stuff fits.

Got to have deeeeep pockets only 750 in the world I’m wishing they would make it available to the average joe build more please

Mentioned this before but I hope they haven’t ‘scaled’it down...along lines of the trend for the urban cafe racer bikes...if ya know what I mean. Is it me or does that test pilot look to be sitting ‘on top’ more so than ours?

Going to head out here in a bit and get some more beer. Then going to check out some more videos on the bike but it ain't looking to good. Kind of warming up to it a bit. Wife left me the credit card and just grinned. Would be kind of nice to have two number 74's sitting on the front pourch. Real nice. Living proof that a fool and his money part easily. Not about to make a decision like this Sober.

Prefer this video. New motorcycles published Jan 26. Yes we got some more beer. Credit card in hand and the Fuc7ing phone. I really hate myself. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Yes we got some more beer
I think you would enjoy my place!
dad and ruffy.jpg

DSC02458.JPG
IMG_0089.JPG
Looks sharp. DSC02458.JPG upper 15 acres IMG_0089.JPG lower five acres. Thinking about investing in all the stuff require to grow medical pot. Getting tired of welding. A lot of red tape and money but figure with a little luck might just make a go at it. The local producers THC level is kind of weak. With proper grooming and the right cross breeding under the right enclosed environment might have a chance at it. They are using city water with a filtration system. Supplementing with chemical fertilizing. My goal is to become the first organic grower in Oklahoma. Certified organic something the big boys with the deep pockets ain't thought of yet. In the mean time post that video I mention would you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back