Pretty good video on the new R3

That ain't it. Dumb Fuc* revved it to much. Bearded little %uck was more than likely scared to death. Rode the clutch and actually stopped the bike. No honor there. The video am talking about is just a bike and some good tunes to match.

We know the rear rim on this new bike is a 16 inch ...so i did some measuring off a photo and i reckon the new bike is around 89.5 inches or 2.25 meters long compared to the current Rocket at 2.5 meters....hmmmm.. or is it just me?

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190226_074819.png

Spoke with @Tal last night and said I would have a measure on the program at work and it is indeed only 89 inches long. They have chopped a foot of the beast. So how much weight saving is that

Screenshot_20190226_074819.png

Spoke with @Tal last night and said I would have a measure on the program at work and it is indeed only 89 inches long. They have chopped a foot of the beast. So how much weight saving is that

I mentioned earlier...it might just be me but it does looked ‘scaled down’ somewhat...the rider looks sat on top of it. I hope not but looking at Bobber etc it’s seems to be follows trend...hope not!

I can clearly see the two exhaust cans on the right side, but what is that on the left side just forward of the tire? It almost looks like another exhaust exit by its shape.

Back