Status
Not open for further replies.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Took a break. No my feelings were not hurt don't have none. My thoughts on riding are still the same. If that floats your boat or does not don't care. If you must make a issue about it do it elsewhere. I can say that no matter where i ride or how much in a hurry i might be you can count on me stopping and trying to help out the best i can. Never would i pass up a rider broke on the side of the road no matter who or the ride . Believe it is a judge of character. If you can not understand that then i do not have a need for you. Status and social pressure means nothing. I ride period . I see you broke with helmet on the street side i will stop. Maybe only a bottle of water at the least but will stop. Don't care if i like you or not. Your riding and go south i will do my best to help you out. A few comments on here and a few i made pissed in some wheties so be it. Get over it.

Took a break. No my feelings were not hurt don't have none. My thoughts on riding are still the same. If that floats your boat or does not don't care. If you must make a issue about it do it elsewhere. I can say that no matter where i ride or how much in a hurry i might be you can count on me stopping and trying to help out the best i can. Never would i pass up a rider broke on the side of the road no matter who or the ride . Believe it is a judge of character. If you can not understand that then i do not have a need for you. Status and social pressure means nothing. I ride period . I see you broke with helmet on the street side i will stop. Maybe only a bottle of water at the least but will stop. Don't care if i like you or not. Your riding and go south i will do my best to help you out. A few comments on here and a few i made pissed in some wheties so be it. Get over it.

I do and have as well; whether I be on two or 4 wheels... I've met some really cool folks that way too.
-MIG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back