Ignition socket .. securing bolts

jaredmt

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Roadster
I seem to have had both of the bolts that hold the ignition column/socket in place. Anyone happen to know about what size & threading they are? I don't have that many metric-threaded bolts @ my house. Jared

Hey jaredmt, please explain what it is you are asking & maybe I could check the manual for some info. I'm not certain what you are saying, did you loose them? I would guess they are an M8 or M10 size. Not sure what the length might be but I'll start looking.

See ya.

They look to be M8, fairly short. I picked up a 'variety pack' of metric bolts, as I was pretty sure on the size. Yes .. both had fallen off and were gone. Two short bolts are used to secure the ignition 'column' to the handlebars. Now nicely replaced & back in biz. Thanks!

see if this helps

****! That didn't go anywhere. Try:
Then scroll down to ignition.

Well it worked at least one time. There's a link Bikebandit's OEM part schematics here on the forum.

Last edited:
HeR3tic, your first link worked for me. Jared it should give you the size and pitch. And I think you are not the only one that has had that same problem.

Sorry jaredmt, I looked thru the manual but could not pin down the screws, was disappointed with the manual & then completely forgot to inform you of my demise.

So glad you are back in business. "Rock-et On"

Back