I think i like this

M8,
Not to be a douche cannon, but would be no good for me.
Would for sure drag pavement in a decent right hand twisty.
That sharp downward dive out of the head also concerns me regarding power potential.
All the weight of those three cans and the look no ringy my bell.

While not my taste, someone has certainly put a lot of time/money/effort into the bike. I think we could grind the whole bottom muffler off it steve :pOne thing really pisses me off though

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL ITS AN X, calling it "Project X" is a douchey way of attracting attention because of name association with the Rocket X.

I like the tiger costume in the corner.
Either that's the owner or the 'Tiger in the Tank' got all sooky when it wasn't painted with stripes and wouldn't get back in. ;):D:roll::roll:

upload_2018-2-14_20-54-34.png

02D56946-0E9B-BC08-93A7990DFC2357A2.jpg

Almost half-a-century after they first appeared, you can still find plenty of mementos of one of history's most famous ad campaigns
being offered for sale by online auction sites.
The mementos in question are fake tiger tails from the early 60s, when motorists all over the world were tying them to the caps of their petrol tanks and sporting bumper stickers that declared: "I've got a tiger in my tank."

The fact that some 2.5 million tails were sold in the US alone - and that they're still in demand - is testimony to the durability of the campaign that convinced drivers that Esso fuel was so powerful that it was the equivalent of having a huge beast in their petrol tanks.

"Put a tiger in your tank" was a slogan created in 1959 by Emery Smith, a young Chicago copywriter who had been briefed to produce a newspaper ad to boost sales of Esso Extra.

Back