I have had fun the last few days

about 6 weeks off work at this stage:D,i have to go back next week and have scans on my shoulder,if its no good they are going to put a plate and some screws in:mad:.
Not sure if they have charged her but i sure hope so.
Keep to the other bike for a while,i have a 72 Holden hq 2 door monaro that need restoring,i might put the dollars into it;)

I have some nice 300 series stainless plate in the shop that the doctors could use if need be.............................:D

I like the picture of you in the emergency room with the thumb up. That says it all. When I come visit, you have to promise we won't ride on that road.

I have some nice 300 series stainless plate in the shop that the doctors could use if need be.............................:D

I like the picture of you in the emergency room with the thumb up. That says it all. When I come visit, you have to promise we won't ride on that road.
I PROMISE MATE :D

great to be alive

I am so glad to see you made it through, good luck with your recovery. I am proud to see that you had on the full array of riding protection. I must admit I often ride with just tee-shirt and jeans, for those quick little trips to town and back. You have given me a new outlook on the reality of riding our bikes with others out there on the roads. thank you for sharing your story and pics. Rademis

Yikes JD! That could have been a disaster. I suppose she didn't have a scratch.

Hang in there. Whiskey is a good pain killer :D

They use titanium these days...trust me, I know first hand.

This is what I looked like after I got broadsided several years ago. Lots of pins and plates in the arm and shoulder.

Crap Bil which bike?? Looks like some good drugs from that pict. Did you have a button to push for more morephine?I did..Think they used wooden screws on me..

Crap Bil which bike?? Looks like some good drugs from that pict. Did you have a button to push for more morephine?I did..Think they used wooden screws on me..

That was on a Wing....and yes, the morpine was flowing freely with a button to puh every 8 minutes for a boost. 4 surgeries later....

Back