I have had fun the last few days

Hey man,
Glad to see you are okay.
Take it easy for a few days.
I to took a car out 20 years ago, certainly changes the way you ride in the future. Anyway, take care. Hope you repair quickly.

Pedro.

you have a strange idea of fun, I had just such a mishap a couple years ago. No fun and expensive. Insurance company won't pay for all that added flipmeister bling etc.etc.etc. I took a real hosin. and my shoulder still isn't right. but we both were able to tell the story. I never did like the "Live Fast Die Young" "Have a Good Looking Corpse" attitude, I want to hang around and die ugly(er)

Terribly sorry about what has happened to you. With my best wishes for a prompt recovery, soul, body and bike. Assuming it's the right sequence of priorities.

Given the circumstances, your sense of humor seems to be largely unscathed, though :bch:

Kindly, Jamie

Terribly sorry about what has happened to you. With my best wishes for a prompt recovery, soul, body and bike. Assuming it's the right sequence of priorities.

Given the circumstances, your sense of humor seems to be largely unscathed, though :bch:

Kindly, Jamie
thanks Jamie
I kept my sick sense of humor even when laying on the ground waiting for the ambos:D

Back