I have had fun the last few days

Dammit that hurts just looking. You could have spared us the dropping of the pants :D
I'm so glad you're here to show us you're still walking. What was the cause???

Last edited:
Was coming back from the super bikes.Just got through a small town and out on the main hi way,in a 100k zone(60 mph) and seen a white car,the the silly *****ed turned right in front of me:mad:.My skid marks are around 20 meters long before i T Boned the car,this sent me over the car and 102 feet up the road.The impact not only road my bike off but also totalled the car.
The gear i had on was Shift Kevlar jeans,joe rocket road gloves,dri rider jacket,shark full face helmet and alpine star gortex boots.

Lucky Man

Judging from the pics of the accident scene and the bike damage, I am amazed you looked as normal as you do. You are indeed a lucky man to literally walk away from that one. Glad to know you will recover completely and I wish you well....SB..:)

Ouch! Glad you survived that one, could have easily been fatal. Looks like the protective gear did its job. Looking on the bright side, you got a chance to moon us.......:eek::D

Wow

JD:

Probably not much bus driving for a while I presume. You are indeed a lucky fellow. I take it you hit the car and then went airborne over the top of the ***** while the bike basically went inside? Was she cited, I hope?

I see my brake line clamps and handlebar clamps survived the crash. I prefer someone do the first article testing. I'm way too old for that ****.:eek:

Are you going to get another R3 or ride your other bike for a while, that is, when you mend?

I think we will start referring to you as 'Superfly"

JD:

Probably not much bus driving for a while I presume. You are indeed a lucky fellow. I take it you hit the car and then went airborne over the top of the ***** while the bike basically went inside? Was she cited, I hope?

I see my brake line clamps and handlebar clamps survived the crash. I prefer someone do the first article testing. I'm way too old for that ****.:eek:

Are you going to get another R3 or ride your other bike for a while, that is, when you mend?

I think we will start referring to you as 'Superfly"
about 6 weeks off work at this stage:D,i have to go back next week and have scans on my shoulder,if its no good they are going to put a plate and some screws in:mad:.
Not sure if they have charged her but i sure hope so.
Keep to the other bike for a while,i have a 72 Holden hq 2 door monaro that need restoring,i might put the dollars into it;)

Back