How to make a '20+ Rocket 3 fit a 6'5" (1.95m) tall rider

May try with the seat of the R, that seat has a 1.1” higher seating position as the GT and you still use OEM parts!

Mean City Cycles in Maiden North Carolina has done some nice seat work for us in the past.
Thanks will reach out to them.

Well that was fast, they already replied, and unfortunately they can't do anything about the riding position. :(

Last edited:
Thanks will reach out to them.

Well that was fast, they already replied, and unfortunately they can't do anything about the riding position. :(
One other seat company that might want the case would be Russell Day Long. They make a whole new seat and are known for comfort. The seats may look a bit strange with side wings and all but they are function first ideology.

I just don’t expect my new 2.5 L bike to be more than it really is. A large naked cruiser with monster torque that is fine for day cruising. It is not a touring bike and not the most comfortable bike in my garage but tons of fun. I understand trying to make it the best for you but that can run into money and you are still limited by the basic frame and build of the bike. Good luck guys.:thumbsup:

So after having the R3 TFC for almost a month now and doing some 500+ miles on it I can honestly say its surprisingly comfortable!

The only real PITA are the grips, I know people have suggested ways of beefing them up but I am not sure that will work well with heated grips.

Back