How do 2 Harleys look to a Rocket III rider?

Hey RS.... Like I said, I was actually impressed with the Harley and he had his "Honey" on the back so I can cut him a little slack. I don't know if he was downshifting or not... he was doin' OK. Not as OK as when we rode back without him:D

BTW RS, glad to see you here, just try to avoid the lecherous Jamie :eek:. Actually... I believe that he is just showing some of his European Charm....:)

http://www.aeromach.net/cast_mirrors.html

A ton of mirrors on here... maybe you'll see something..

Speaking of how Harleys look in your mirrors.... I am thinking of asking for new mirrors for my b-day this summer. Any ideas from anyone?

I have been considering getting the Kuryakyn Ellipse mirrors (the ones without the LED turnsignals and with convex glass). I have seen them at a local shop and they look that they would be a good replacement.

You can find them here:
http://www.kuryakyn.com/category.asp?bn=metric&cn=Mirrors

BTW it's good to see you found your way over here.

Are those removeable brass knuckles hanging off of his fangs? You can never have enough skulls on yer ride....

Reading this thread for the first time and boy is it a jumpy one,......BBQ, mirrors, T-shirts, HD adventures, and chivalry(see, chivalry is not dead:) )

Tomo, You must have gone to Perry Fosters BBQ. Have you ever heard him tell his stories when Hank Williams Jr. would fly Perry out to his estate, catering a BBQ? Don't have any children within ear shot for sure.:eek: I think about Perry every time Hank intro's Monday Night Football. He has a following no doubt, but his service wears you out. Twelve years ago he made great sauce, then he discovered the money saving "modified food starch" turning his once great sauce into a translucent average sauce. Food has always been hit or miss, but then there's surprisingly little competition in Warrenburg, save Bill Sharp's on Highway 50. I have a weakness for the elusive "beef rib" and Perry did have them but were usually too dry to enjoy.:(
Sedalia has a "buy and fly" called BBQ Pit Stop", great guy, great pork ribs. The Iconic Katy's BBQ is good but the sauce tastes like molasses and katsup. Our new fav is the "Little Big Horn BBQ" just east of highway 65 on Main Street in Sedalia. They do great pork ribs and the like as well as sides, especially Cowboy Chips,......Yum! A book could be written on Sedalia BBQ alone, since so many Ma&Pa BBQ joints have come and gone. Some lasting just a couple weeks,.....

Be sure to let me know the next time you are in going to the Burg or Whiteman.:)

Well it's time to get some work done before Easter Service so I'll have to cut this short. Hoping everyone has a great Easter Sunday.

Back