Hi Folks. Need a picture of a 2020 & post R3 with a set of crash bars.

With fwd controls and no engine bars you can still use these RIVCO (and other copies ) ones that mount direct to the 1" footrail on the Rockets same as they do on Honda 1800s. I have had them on my R3T too.

With fwd controls and no engine bars you can still use these RIVCO (and other copies ) ones that mount direct to the 1" footrail on the Rockets same as they do on Honda 1800s. I have had them on my R3T too.

Hi Ishrub,

Great idea - I‘ve already contacted Rivco and hope they ship to Switzerland…

Have a great day and warm regards from Switzerland,
Manfred

Hi Micksan,
I am also looking for forward crash bars to mount on my Rocket 3R black - do you know the name of the company you‘ve found in Australia?
Because they sell via eBay and those guys wont sell/ship to Swiitzerland…
That was just an eBay link I posted with shipping from Australia but from the identical items available in a USA seller from @Jay above (Posted agin below), It is pretty clear they are from China shipped worldwide and you will find them on AliExpress and Temu etc websites much cheaper.
Same as the earlier Rocket III knockoff ones are and have been for a few years.

Bumper Engine Protection Guard Crash Bar Fits For TR Rocket 3 GT 2020-2022 2021 Silver

Hi Ishrub,

Great idea - I‘ve already contacted Rivco and hope they ship to Switzerland…

Have a great day and warm regards from Switzerland,
Manfred
I've got two sets here available I can Airpost for about US$35 if you like.
One set is used but unmarked I think, ( I will have to check )Au$125 approx (US$80) + postage;
The other set is new in shop worn packaging Au$160 (US$105+ postage).

If interested I will take photos.

Hi Micksan,
I am also looking for forward crash bars to mount on my Rocket 3R black - do you know the name of the company you‘ve found in Australia?
Because they sell via eBay and those guys wont sell/ship to Swiitzerland…
I use to part out old BMWs. a lot o people in Canada wanted to get by the high custom fees. they would use the address of a friend in the states. then cross over the boarder to pick it up. Never heard of them having any problems. I am not saying break the law but there are loopholes everywhere.

I tried a few times and learn from my mistakes
Buy them on a major CC.
Do not buy anything but used OEM or have some made.
Long story short you could be seriously injured if you get cheap ones and you might not even get them!

First of all thanks for the help. I have most pf it figured out. The only piece that has me scratching my head is the flat piece with the hole at one end and the square piece at the wider end
Hi There The piece you are referring to is to takes a 17mm socket to undo the frame nut on the left-hand side so you do not have to take the tank and airbox off to fix the bars I WILL TRY TO SEND YOU A VIDEO OF THE FITTING INSTICTIONS
Kind Regards Mark

Hi There The piece you are referring to is to takes a 17mm socket to undo the frame nut on the left-hand side so you do not have to take the tank and airbox off to fix the bars I WILL TRY TO SEND YOU A VIDEO OF THE FITTING INSTICTIONS
Kind Regards Mark
Hi There The video has expired on my email and the little spanner thing is a 10mm drive for the 17mm socket There are photos of my crash bars fitted on the crash bar forum

Kind Regards Mark

IMG_0086.jpg IMG_0082.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 12
Back