I actually called, Boog to ask him why he took down his OP, coz' it was posted with good intent, in jest and it was funny. He thought that he had offended somebody (that's all STRIPES fault) so he took it down, whereupon I explained to the good man what a schmuck he was for being such a friggin' Boy Scout!

Sheesh... some people?????

K^2,
Well . . . . ALRIGHTY THEN!!!!!
Three surgeons are scrubbing up for their operations.
#1 says easy day for me, I have a German patient - German organs are all in place well organized and orderly.
#2 says easier day for me, I have a Japanese patient - Japanese organs are all color coded; red to red, green to green, yellow to yellow . . .
#3 says easiest day for me! I have a lawyer. Lawyers have only two moving organs, their mouths and their ass holes - and they are interchangeable!!!

K^2,
Well . . . . ALRIGHTY THEN!!!!!
Three surgeons are scrubbing up for their operations.
#1 says easy day for me, I have a German patient - German organs are all in place well organized and orderly.
#2 says easier day for me, I have a Japanese patient - Japanese organs are all color coded; red to red, green to green, yellow to yellow . . .
#3 says easiest day for me! I have a lawyer. Lawyers have only two moving organs, their mouths and their ass holes - and they are interchangeable!!!
****, that's funny!

Lawyer%20Appreciation%20Day.jpg

Back