Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, RAMAIR, Full Viking Dual exhaust
K^2, Esq, I deleted my poor attempt at attorney billing humor as Stripes correctly stated, it wasn’t so funny after all. My apologies sir

Last edited:
Boog, you better lay low. He's preparing to bring suit against you for your insolence...

:(I thought it would have been funny seeing that he is the only cool lawyer I ever known...

Not at all, Hans!

This was all in the vein of good-natured kidding the intent of which got lost over these d*#ned internets.:roll:

Last edited:
Now I'm sorry that I was at the dentist most of the day and never got to see it! LOLOL

But, I'm not sensitive about it, so no harm done. In fact - consider this:

A 36-year-old lawyer who had been practicing since he was 25 years old died and arrived at the pearly gates of heaven. The lawyer said to St. Peter, "There must have been some mistake! I never should have died so young. I was very active and always ate well, always saw the doctor regularly and was in wonderful health. And I'm only 36 years old!"

St. Peter looked at his book and looked back down at the lawyer.

"36 years old, you say? That's impossible! According to your billing records, you should be 83."

You guys are like family - it would take more than that to piss me off against one of you!

Back